There are usually two terms, Router Setup and Security that are collective in order to relish smooth internet without fear of any security threat. Here, you would find help and support about the steps to switch on Wireless router on an HP laptop and configuring its security settings. Moreover, if you want to experience the complete and proper usage of the router with the laptop, then you can use HP technical support number, where you will get instant help and guidance from the experienced technicians.
Check out the methods to simply switch on wireless on an HP laptop-
Pressing the Wireless Key or Switch:
- First of all you need to power on your HP laptop.
- In the second’s step, you have to place the external switch for the wireless function. Most HP laptop version is equipped with a shift on the side or in the front of the computer, therefore, it could be used in order to turn on the wireless functions.
- The switch is symbolized by an icon that seems like a wireless tower emitting signals. Further, you have to slide or simply press the switch into the on position. Here, the indicator light on the key would turn through amber in order to blue once wireless is allowed.
Enabling Wireless in Windows 8:
- Here, you have to begin by pressing the Windows key, and this process would take you to the start screen.
- Now, simply type “wireless”. Once you being typing, a search box would launch in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Further, hit on the “Change Wi-Fi Settings” that will appear in the search results, and then click “Turn ON or OFF” option for further preference.
- Eventually, shift the button next to “Wi-Fi” to the “On” location. After this, your HP laptop could connect to the wireless networks.
Enabling Wireless in Windows 7 / Vista:
- Here, in the lower-left corner of the screen you have to click on Start.
- Next, click on “Control Panel” and then click on “Network and Internet”.
- Now, you have to click on “Network” and “Sharing Center”.
- Once you did the above steps, simply click on “Change adapter settings”.
- Afterward, you need to right-click on “Wireless Connection”.
- In the end, simply click on “Enable”, after which your laptop would get ready to connect to a wireless network.
In case of any query or doubt, please feel free to contact our technical support service via HP technical support phone number 1 855 461 5433. Here, you will be assisted by the team of skilled and highly qualified technicians over a call. Moreover, you can explore more about our support by surfing our website.